Tuesday, October 31 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Halloween is one of the biggest events in Elmwood Park – several hundred children visit our neighborhood on this night every year!
On Tuesday, October 31 several streets will be closed from 5:00 until 9:00 to ensure the safety of our neighborhood’s trick-or-treaters.
The following streets will be closed :
- Abbeville St between Park and Lincoln
- Aiken St between Park and Gadsden
- Chester St between Park and Gadsden
- Park St from Bryan to W Confederate
- Lincoln St from Abbeville to W Confederate
- Gadsden St from Abbeville to Chester
Please try to move all cars into driveways or off of the closed streets to protect the children visiting the neighborhood.
If you are not participating in the Halloween festivities, we recommend that you turn off your porch lights to minimize the disruptions to your family.